Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Tuesday, March 17th

Dear Third Graders,

I am very excited to get started with our online learning while school is closed. I’ve been working hard to get videos, links, and resources prepared for you to keep you moving along with the content we started last week. This is our class website where I will be posting assignments, daily videos and other resources.

Just like a regular school day, I have put together a suggested schedule for us. If you are able to stick to the schedule, then you and your classmates will all be working on the same tasks at the same time. If you need to set your own schedule, that is okay too! If you have questions or problems while working, I am available by email.

You will be able to find a daily video update along with assignment goals on our class website. My goal is to have this information posted on the website by 9:00 AM each day so that you can plan your schedule and start your learning day. If needed, I may post extra information during the day for help or support. In addition, your special area teachers have their own websites where they will be posting information and tasks. You can find those under the "Special Areas" tab and other activities to keep your mind sharp under the “Distance Learning Resources” tab on the navigation bar.

For certain assignments, I will encourage you to take a photo or share your work back with me so that I can provide feedback. However, this will not be required for all assignments. I will be uploading answer keys for some of the work so that you can correct your own papers. Please remember to always try your best, even if a certain piece of work is not being collected.

I have just posted a quick intro video on our website, so feel free to check that out while you wait for your first assignments! And, just like in school, if you have any questions… ask! Just send me an email and I will answer you as soon as I can.

Love,
Mrs. Bryant