Please find the suggested activities and lessons for today. I am mailing home a packet (should be in the mail today) with many additional activities and lessons for you to work on. Just like with the workbooks you already took home, please do not do them until I have assigned them to you. I sent home a lot of stuff and we might not get to it all. You'll notice that your China research pages are in there along with information about the next country that we will be visiting! Again, I'll go through and ask you to work on certain things each day, so don't panic about how much is in the envelope!
I can't wait to "see" and you at our Zoom hangout at 12:30 today! If you have trouble getting in, have an adult email me and I will do my best to help. We will do more of these so if you can't make it, don't worry!
Continue with your free reading time. Please fill out the Reading Log Form after you finish so that I can be kept up-to-date with what awesome books you are reading!
Writing:
Continue with your free writing time. If you'd like a prompt, respond to: "If I were a turtle, I'd..." Be thinking about writing at least 8-10 strong sentences that have proper capitalization and punctuation. Try your best to spell words that you know (or can find in your house!) correctly.
Math:
Play Reflex or Zearn for about 25 minutes. Afterward, please complete Module 5, Lesson 5 Homework in your math book. Remember that in class, we skipped Lessons 3 & 4. If you would like to work on those problem sets or homework for additional practice, please feel free. (I will post an answer key on Monday so you can check your answers!)
Here are the answers for Lesson 2 Homework:
Social Studies:
I have emailed each of your parents with login information for Studies Weekly so that you can continue to access our Social Studies and Health magazines. I will make these available or "assigned" to you as we go along. Please read through and do the activities for Week 19. I think you will each be able to earn your own coins for Rev the Rat now!
This is the website to go on for Studies Weekly: https://app.studiesweekly.com/online/ then log in with your user name and password that I emailed to your families.

